Erskine College Baseball
The Erskine College baseball mission is to “pursue excellence by developing the character, leadership, and baseball skills of our student athletes, in a family environment, to the glory of God.”
While emphasizing Christ-like character, Erskine Baseball will continue to be a premier Christian college baseball program in the NCAA, winning a conference championship and/or a berth into NCAA postseason play and earning National Scholar Team and/or Player recognition.
Having a Christ-like character and doing things that require no talent such as:
1) Attitude 2) Hard Work 3) Initiative 4) Integrity 6) Selfless 7) Ambition 8) Coachability 9) Discipline
5) Relentless 10) Confidence
Why Erskine Baseball?
1) NCAA Division II competing in Conference Carolinas
2) Affordable Christian based education focused on Learning, Leading and Serving.
3) Quality educational setting with a 11:1 faculty-student ratio and professors who truly care.
4) Vibrant student body with over 200 events on campus yearly.
5) Huge premium on the growth and development of character, leadership, and baseball skills.
6) Since 2005: Over 550 Wins, 17 Players drafted, 12 + Independent Contracts, 2 National Players of the Year, and 94 All-Conference Players.
“And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17
Erskine is nestled into historic Due West, South Carolina – 40 minutes south of Greenville. Located on a beautiful 90-acre
campus, Due West is a college town with a southern home feel. Clemson University and Furman University are only 30
miles away, University of South Carolina is just over an hour, and only three hours from historic Charleston and some of
the east coast’s most beautiful beaches.
Erskine Flying Fleet are in the Conference Carolinas whose baseball members are: North Greenville University, University of Mount Olive, Belmont Abbey College, Barton College, Chowan University, Emmanuel College, King University, Southern Wesleyan University, Francis Marion University and UNC Pembroke.
Erskine Baseball’s primary sponsors are currently Nike and Wilson.
2020 Season Review
– Finished 17-8-1
– National Rank #2 Stolen Bases
– National Rank #2 Doubles
– National Rank #3 Runs
– National Rank #4 Hits
– National Rank #7 Double Plays
– Conference Rank #2 Strikeouts
2021 Season Review w
– Finished 19-13 in Conference (3rd)
– Defeated #3 and #5 teams in DII Baseball – National Rank #5 Doubles
– National Rank #11 Slugging
– National Rank #13 Home Runs
– National Rank #15 Runs
– National Rank #16 Batting Average
Erskine College offers over 20 wide spanning majors, with Business, Biology, and Sport Science as our biggest majors. With an 11:1 student to teach ratio, Supplemental Instruction (SI) offered for every class on campus, and our own study hall for student athletes who need it; we fully expect our program to maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average in their time here. With all the resources and support available, we’re positive our athletes have every resource they need to be successful here at Erskine.
What to look forward to...
Come see us
2 Dode Phillips Rd, Due West, SC
Erskine College Baseball
Have some questions?
Check out some of our FAQs below
What to Bring
All players must bring their own baseball equipment including a pair of sneakers for the batting cage and in case of inclement weather.
Unless otherwise noted our camps are not overnight camps. For our overnight camps, each player is responsible for transportation and hotel accommodations.
Inclement Weather Policy
All camps will run rain or shine and there is no rain date scheduled. Players must bring appropriate footwear for any indoor activities i.e. sneakers or turf shoes.
All camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants within the age specifications listed, on a first come first served basis.
There will be no cash refunds. Credits will be given toward future camps.