Edenton Summer Baseball Camp, Session #1
Get ready to step up to the plate and experience the ultimate baseball and softball camp! Join college players from all around the country as they share their knowledge and skills to help you become the best player you can be. This camp is designed for boys and girls ages 5-13, and will focus on all aspects of the game, from hitting and pitching to stretching and more. With experienced coaches by your side, you’ll develop your skills and get a better understanding of the game you love.
Here is what should be worn and brought to camp each day:
1. Wear cool, comfortable clothing (t-shirt, shorts or baseball pants, cleats or sneakers, hat)
2. Baseball Glove (Labeled with kid’s name)
3. Baseball Bat (Labeled with kid’s name)
4. Sunscreen (Labeled with kid’s name)
5. Water bottle, water cooler will be in dugout (Labeled with kid’s name)
At the end of the week, you’ll receive a free t-shirt to remember your experience, and even get a free ticket to attend a Steamers game on Friday night! You’ll join the players on the field for the singing of the National Anthem, making this a truly unforgettable experience.
Event Type: Camps & Clinics
Rules & Policies
EDENTON STEAMERS BASEBALL CLUB
WAIVER/RELEASE FOR PARTICIPATION IN SUMMER BASEBALL CAMP
In consideration of my child being allowed to participate in summer baseball camp at Hicks Field in Edenton, North Carolina which said camp is sponsored by the Edenton Steamers Baseball Club (the “Club”) and in events and activities related to Edenton Steamers Baseball Club summer baseball camp (the “camp”), which include but are not limited to drills, events, activities, exercises and games (all such things are hereinafter referred to as “participation”), the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that:
- I understand and acknowledge that my child’s participation in camp shall include such things as, but not limited to, running, sliding, catching a baseball, throwing, hitting a baseball, fielding a baseball, general athletic activity, using baseball equipment, or entering the baseball field for any reason (the “activities”), which can be hazardous and present a risk of physical injury or death.
- I understand that all activities carry certain risks, inherent and otherwise, including but not limited to, injury or death caused by falling or loss of balance; loss of control; running at high speeds; strenuous activity; equipment failure; being hit by a baseball either thrown, pitched, caught or fielded; collisions with other participants in the camp and the actions of the activity operator, instructor, or other participants. I understand that the description of the risks in this agreement is not complete and voluntarily choose for my child to participate in the camp and on behalf of my child expressly assume all risks and dangers of the activity and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage and loss resulting therefrom, whether or not described here, known or unknown, inherent or otherwise.
- I expressly acknowledge that my child has the physical ability to participate in camp. I am aware of my child’s medical condition and physical condition and acknowledge that my child does not have any medical condition and/or physical condition which would prevent my child from participating in camp.
- In consideration of allowing my child to participate in camp, I agree, to the greatest extent permitted by law, to waive any and all claims against and to hold harmless, release, indemnify and agree not to sue the Club, or any instructor at the camp and all of the club’s insurance companies, successors in interest, commercial and corporate sponsors, managers, coaches, affiliates, agents, employees, representatives, assignees, officers, and board of directors (each a “Released Party”) FOR ANY INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR EXPENSE, WHICH I OR MY CHILD MAY SUFFER, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF MY CHILD’S PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE CLAIMS BASED ON ANY RELEASED PARTY’S ALLEGED OR ACTUAL NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH OF ANY CONTRACT AND/OR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE. I UNDERSTAND THAT NEGLIGENCE INCLUDES FAILURE ON THE PART OF ANY RELEASED PARTY TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT AGAINST THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS OF THE ACTIVITY.
In further consideration for allowing my child to participate in the Activity, I FURTHER RELEASE AND GIVE UP ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND RIGHTS THAT I OR MY CHILD MAY NOW HAVE AGAINST ANY RELEASED PARTY AND UNDERSTAND THIS RELEASES ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING THOSE OF WHICH I AM NOT AWARE AND THOSE NOT MENTIONED IN THIS RELEASE.
- I represent that I am the participant’s parent or legal guardian and that I VOLUNTARILY GRANT PERMISSION FOR HIM/HER TO TAKE PART IN THE CAMP. I acknowledge that I am signing this release on behalf of my child and that MY CHILD SHALL BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS RELEASE. I also acknowledge that: (a) I have spoken to my child about the camp; (b) my child understands and appreciates the risks of participating in the camp; and (c) my child is voluntarily participating in the camp.
6. By my child’s participation in the camp, I grant the Released Parties the right of publicity to own and use any image collected of my child while participating in camp.
What to look forward to...
Come see us
111 E Freemason St, Edenton, NC