ATHLNX 2024-2025 SHOWCASE with Trackman hosted by Inspiration Academy
Don’t Miss Out on the ATHLNX Baseball Showcase!
Join us Oct 28th, 2023 at the renowned Inspiration Academy in Bradenton, Florida for and exclusive baseball showcase event designed for high school prospects of the 2024-2025 graduating class.
This showcase will have 8+ prestigious colleges, including Barry University, Daytona State College, New College of Florida, Pasco-Hernando College, College of Central Florida, Freed-Hardeman, University of Tampa, and University of Ft Lauderdale. It is a unparalleled opportunity to showcase your talent and skills in front of top colleges.
Athletes will all have the opportunity to showcase their hitting, pitching, and fielding while also receiving video and metrics from their showcase performance.
7:45 – 8:30 Check In
8:35 – 9:00 Stretch
9:05 – 9:35 60-yard dash/Throw
9:40 – 10:45 Defensive work
– Infielder Throws
– Outfielders Throws
– Catchers Throw downs
10:50 – 12:00 BP
12:10 – 1:30 Bullpens
This partnership with ATHLNX opens doors to exciting opportunities, making this event a must attend for any high school prospect serious about pursuing a collegiate baseball career.
Secure your spot now and mark your calendar for this showcase event on October 28th, 2023 at Inspiration Academy
Event Type: Showcase Events
Rules & Policies
As the participant or legal guardian, once payment is submitted and checkout is complete, I hereby acknowledge and agree to participate in the ATHLNX and Inspiration Academy Showcase Event (“Event”), organized and conducted by ATHLNX and Inspiration Academy, which will take place on [Event Date] at [Event Location]. In consideration of being allowed to participate in this Event, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Assumption of Risk: I understand that participation in the Event involves inherent risks and hazards associated with baseball activities. These risks include, but are not limited to, falls, collisions, contact with other participants or equipment, and injuries from baseballs or other objects. I fully understand these risks and voluntarily assume all such risks related to my participation in the Event.
- Release of Liability: I hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue ATHLNX, Inspiration Academy, their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and volunteers (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, or causes of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me or to any property belonging to me while participating in the Event.
- Indemnification: I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, or expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or related to my participation in the Event, including but not limited to claims brought by third parties, whether they arise from the Released Parties’ negligence or otherwise.
- Medical Treatment: In the event of any injury or medical emergency, I authorize the Event organizers to obtain necessary medical treatment for me and agree to be responsible for any medical expenses incurred as a result.
- Use of Likeness: I hereby grant ATHLNX and Inspiration Academy the right and permission to use, publish, and reproduce photographs or videos taken during the Event, in which I may be included, in any form of media for educational, promotional, or other purposes.
- Compliance with Rules and Regulations: I agree to abide by all rules, regulations, and instructions provided by the Event organizers and comply with all applicable laws and safety guidelines during my participation in the Event.
- Severability: If any provision of this waiver and release of liability is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
I have read this waiver and release of liability carefully, fully understand its content, and voluntarily sign it with the knowledge of its significance.
What to look forward to...
Coaches & Organizers you might meet...
Coach Commerford has been a part of IA for 5 years and in his short time received much accreditation as a baseball coach including leading the Varsity Baseball team to the FICAA State Championship in 2022 and growing the softball academy to a competitive and elite program in the Tampa Bay Area. As a Director of Strength and Conditioning, he’s displayed his dedication to the program winning the National High School Strength and Conditioning Association Program of Excellence Award and National Strength and Conditioning Association Strength of America Award.
When asked what he brings to the table as his new role as Director, Commerford said “I’m honored and humbled to be given this opportunity. I bring a good overall mindset to all aspects of player development. As a sports performance specialist I’m able to integrate exercise science with increasing athletic performance. Most importantly I’m dedicated to discipling young men and women because of my experience at IA and previous experience with Athletes in Action ministry. I prioritize creating leaders and developing a culture that is Christ centered. I believe communication is key in building relationships with each family that is a part of our community.”
Come see us
7900 40th Ave W, Bradenton, FL