Create a free account and take it with you,
where ever you go!
Create a free account
and take it with you,
where ever you go!
Weave our links into your social media content where it feels natural – See how we’re using our 100k+ social media following to gain a competitive advantage.
Does it cost me money to have an account?
No, it does not cost you any money to have an account. Signing up for an account and posting events with Play’n Sports is completely free and only takes a few seconds. We will not ask you to provide any credit card information or any other form of payment.
We don’t even require parents or players to enter an email to look for events, nor do we ask for any credit card information. This platform is a win win for everyone!
Requirements to post events on Play’n Sports
Requirements to Post
In order to maintain our brand, we ask all current and former players & coaches and organizers & organizations that use Play’n Sports to meet these requirements for each event posted.
· Manage Your Events: Manage each event and keep them up to date.
· Respond: Check and respond to your emails within 24 hours.
· Avoid Canceling: Canceling is an inconvenience to everyone.
· Put the players first: Players always come first. Posting an event is the first step in growing your brand, next comes how the players experience was at your event. If a player had a positive experience, they will more than likely share your event with their friends.
· Equipment: Hosting an event is one thing, having the correct equipment is another. Don’t leave your equipment at home. Bring enough in case a player forgot theirs.
· Organize: Get organized before you host an event. Get to know the players that are coming to your event and what positions they play. This will help you figure out which groups you need to create.
How do I post my event on Twitter & Facebook
Embed your Landing Page on twitter or Facebook:
Embed your Landing Page into Facebook or Twitter.
1: Copy https://
2: Paste into your Twitter or Facebook Posts
3: Get direct clicks to your Landing Page or Event
4: Bring your Landing Page to life with a graphic
Play’n Sports is always looking for feedback on what we can improve on. Feel free to share any ideas that could make your life easier. We want to hear ways to improve the site from those that use the site. Give Feedback!
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out our Help Center.