- Register at the Bottom of the page
- Our goal is for a complete experience for the player and parent. There is no better way for players to be evaluated, refine their skills with college coaches, learn about the recruiting process and experience college baseball. Our camps are designed for athletes to receive maximal exposure, interaction, and instruction from college coaches and players.
- 25 player CAP per group! Each position is limited in order to maximize playing time.
- Camp will be held on campus at University of Richmond’s Pitt Field.
- Pro-Style Showcase (60’s, Exit Velos, Defensive Showcase), Live Game, Defensive Instruction and Recruiting Q&A!!
- Since spots are limited…this camp will fill FAST! Register now!
- Plus, 6 of the country’s top academic colleges/universities will be in attendance!
- Currently, these include (subject to change):
1. University of Richmond, NCAA D1 (Ranked #22 academically in National Liberal Arts Colleges)
2. Christopher Newport University
3. DeSales University
4. Mary Washington University
5. Roanoke College
6. Hampden-Sydney College
**Attending college coaches are subject to change without notice. Please continue to check the website for updates.
- Important Info
- Date: October 23, 2021
- Eligibility: Any and all boys grades 8-12.
- No walk ups will be accepted!
- Location: Pitt Field, University of Richmond. For a campus map and directions, click here.
- Accommodations and meals are NOT provided for this program.
- Make sure to bring a filled out waiver form with you!
- Cost: Varies by option. If you pitch AND play a position, please register under your field position, then indicate ‘Pitcher’ as either your primary or secondary position later in the registration.
- First Basemen, $399
- Middle Infielder, $399
- Third Basemen, $399
- Outfielder, $399
- Catcher, $399
- Pitcher Only, $275
- Extra Hitting Session Add-On, $125
- Extra Pitching Session Add-On, $100
- Video Add-On, $125/ $200
Live Game- Each player will receive optimal playing time and exposure to the college coaches attending the event.
Evaluations- Each player will participate in a pro-style workout where all measurable will be recorded (60yard dash, exit velocity, pop times, defensive showcase).
Defensive Instruction- Each player will play and will receive instruction at their primary positions from college coaches!
Recruiting Q&A- Players and parents will take part in a recruiting Q&A session with Coach Woodson. Any questions about academic requirements or recruiting are welcome!
Extra Hitting (Optional Add-On)- Held on the evening of Friday, October 22nd (7:45-9:30pm), players will have the chance to get some extra swings with Coach Woodson, Coach Radack, Coach Mulberg, and Coach Epstein. This will be a great way to learn from the coaches in a small group setting at Tuckahoe Sports, Inc (2450 Little League Dr, Henrico, VA 23233.). Cost is $125.
Extra Pitching Session (Optional Add-On)- Held on the evening of Friday, October 22nd (6:30-7:45pm) with Richmond Spiders with Pitching Coach Josh Epstein. This mini camp will help pitchers learn and implement what the Richmond Spider pitchers do to prepare for their pitching appearances in a small group setting. Takes place at Tuckahoe Sports, Inc (2450 Little League Dr, Henrico, VA 23233.). Cost is $100.
Video Analysis (Optional Add-On)- You will receive a 10 minute video breakdown from Coach Radack (hitting coach) and/or Coach Epstein (pitching coach) of your mechanics and any advice that they can provide. In addition to the video breakdown, you will receive more specifics about the Richmond Spiders player development program and how you can apply these exercises and drills into your own routine. If you sign up for this add-on, you will receive an email from Coach Radack about 2-4 weeks after camp concludes with your video breakdown. Cost is $125 for hitting or pitching or $200 for both.
Tentative Schedule (subject to change):
Please be sure to look for an email the week of camp for a finalized schedule. Please make it a habit to check email daily, as this will be the way that we will communicate with you. We will send out which group players are in ONE WEEK prior to camp.
Friday, October 22nd (optional)
6:30pm- 7:45pm … Extra Pitching Session ($100 extra) at Tuckahoe Sports, Inc (2450 Little League Dr, Henrico, VA 23233)
7:45pm- 9:30pm … Extra Hitting Session ($125 extra) at Tuckahoe Sports, Inc (2450 Little League Dr, Henrico, VA 23233).
Saturday, October 23rd (Tentative)
**Each player will be assigned to one group
8:45am-1:15pm … Pro-Style Workout, Instruction, Live Game, Recruiting Q&A
12:15pm-4:45pm … Pro-Style Workout, Instruction, Live Game, Recruiting Q&A
**Pro-Style Workout will include 60 yard dash, exit velocity and defensive showcase.
No discounts are available for this program.
No walks-ups are allowed for the program.
Payment is due in full at the time of online registration.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds for cancellations. You have the option to purchase cancellation protection insurance for $30 which allows you to receive a refund, minus processing fee, up to 7 days prior to the start date. If we have to cancel a camp due to unforeseen circumstances out of our control, you will receive a full refund minus the processing fee.