Paine College Softball Prospect Camp
Paine College Softball hosts its 2023 prospect camp. Staff and players will work one-on-one with campers throughout the camp. Each participant has the opportunity to showcase her skills and learn in a college softball environment. This is an opportunity to interact with the staff and players as well as learn what is like to play at the next level of softball.
The Paine Softball Prospect Camp is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender), and designed specifically for rising and current high school players who desire genuine insight into our program and want to get on our recruiting radar.
Event Type: Prospect Camps
Rules & Policies
Paine College Softball Prospect Camp Liability Waiver
I, __________________, hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of participation in the Paine College Softball Prospect Camp (hereinafter referred to as the “Camp”). I understand that participation in the Camp involves inherent risks and hazards associated with softball activities. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Camp, I, on behalf of myself and my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, hereby voluntarily and willingly agree to the following:
- Assumption of Risk: I acknowledge and understand that participating in the Camp may involve risks, including but not limited to, physical injury, property damage, or other harm. I voluntarily assume all such risks associated with my participation in the Camp.
- Release of Liability: I release and discharge Paine College Softball, its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, volunteers, and any Camp instructors or coaches (collectively referred to as “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, or causes of action arising out of or related to any injury, illness, damage, loss, or harm to me or my property resulting from my participation in the Camp, whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise.
- Medical Consent: In the event of injury or illness during my participation in the Camp, I authorize the Released Parties to obtain and administer medical treatment for me. I understand that I am responsible for any medical expenses incurred as a result of such treatment.
- Photographic Release: I grant permission to Paine College Softball to use my name, likeness, image, and/or voice in photographs, videos, or other media for promotional or informational purposes related to the Camp.
- Compliance with Rules: I agree to comply with all rules and regulations established by Paine College Softball for the Camp and to follow the instructions of Camp staff, coaches, and instructors.
- Binding Agreement: This waiver and release of liability shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws.
I have carefully read and fully understand this Liability Waiver. I acknowledge that I am freely and voluntarily signing this agreement, and I intend my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
What to look forward to...
Coaches & Organizers you might meet...
Come see us
910 Russell St, Augusta, GA