GRAPHIC DESIGN – *REMOTE*
Play’n Sports is excited to offer an opportunity for a Graphic Design Intern to join our team and kickstart their careers in the sports industry. Our company, founded by former athletes at UNC Charlotte, is a one-stop-shop marketplace for parents and players to discover sports camps on an interactive map, all while allowing college and high school coaches to collect payments, track attendees, and create revenue. As a Graphic Design Intern, you will report directly to the founders and work with 4 other interns remotely for 12 to 18 weeks.
Graphic Design Intern
We are seeking an ambitious and creative individual to join our team as a Graphic Design Intern. The intern will work closely with our marketing and design team to create visually compelling graphics that will be used across various mediums, including social media, email marketing, and print materials.
- Design and create graphics for various marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing team to understand project requirements and develop visual concepts that align with our brand guidelines
- Utilize graphic design software to create and edit graphics
- Provide input and feedback on design projects to ensure they meet the highest standards
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to incorporate new design elements into your work
- Assist with other graphic design tasks as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in graphic design software such as Canva
- Strong sense of design, typography and layout
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Strong portfolio of design work
This internship is a valuable opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the graphic design field while working with a successful and dynamic marketing team. Our company has scaled quickly in just two years, and you will have the chance to learn from professionals who have mastered using unique techniques in graphic design and social media to create urgency. Despite being unpaid, this internship will provide a wealth of knowledge and experience that will be invaluable to your career growth.
To apply, please submit your resume.